Thursday 3 May 2012

CPD23 for 2012

I haven't done this for a while!  It has been my intention to pick up the 23 Things programme but never got round to it.  Having just read the email and found that the programme is to be run again this year, I have promptly signed up.

No excuses this time for not completing it!  I must be deteremined and disciplined, and certainly not lapse when the school summer holidays start.  Playing catch-up doesn't always work.

Anyhow, its a good opportunity to learn new skills and keep abreast of the technology available.  Despite not getting very far last year, I had recorded a list of other blogs and have found them useful for gaining greater professional insight and awareness.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm trying this for the first time. Not going to have much time, as am so busy trying to get the 6th form in here quiet & working! How far did you get last year with Things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I only got as far as Thing 2 last year. I couldn't do much from school as certain sites are blocked and I just didn't catch up in the summer from home as planned. Anyhow hoping to complete the programme this year. I have kept intending to work thorugh the 23 Things, but now that it is formerly running again it's a good opportunity to participate.
      Mark

      Delete